Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Everyone has those days!!!!

Even as a professional organizer, I too have those days where I want to pull my hair out. *Big Sigh*

There, I feel better having just gotten the confession off of my chest. It is hard to live up to the standard of a professional organizer sometimes... because people expect you to have "your stuff" together ALL THE TIME. But I want you to know that I am a mom, a wife, a business owner, and a woman who also has bad days.

This has been an exceptionally hard week for our family, we have had three trips to the ER with sickness and my husband is facing an unexpected surgery tomorrow morning. I share this little confession time with you for a very important reason... No matter how organized you are you are entitled to days when it feels like the world is crashing down. However, being organized is like a life raft in the storms of life!

If I was not organized, this week would have been unimaginable! It was nice that when people were sick and I was exhausted that if nothing else, I knew where everything went and could still be able to accomplish smaller amounts of tasks than normal... but that was a victorious feeling in a week that felt very defeating.

I want you to also learn from my rough week that... You do not have to be perfect to be organized... you just have to be willing! If you too feel like you have been riding the storms of life, I encourage to consider organization as a way to help you feel like you have some control in situations where often we have no control.

Simple*Organized*Sanity specializes in working with Moms and families, as well as small businesses in Southwest Missouri. I believe that our "real world" approach lets us help our clients reach organizational solutions that are designed to weather the storms of life... because no matter how well we plan, we can't avoid the storms but we can be prepared for them!

Take these Four simple steps to let us help you on the road to organization.

1. Explore our blog to get some ideas on ways to get started in your organizational journey.
2. Sign up for our free weekly tips email at http://www.simpleorganizedsanity.com/
3. Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/simpleorganized
4. Call us at 417-733-2089 to set up your free initial consultation in your home or office space.

No comments: