As many of you know I have three wonderful children... all of whom are very artistic! We can have crayon masterpieces all over our home on any given day. I am sure that many of you out there can relate to this problem: You want to find a great way to display and encourage your child's art... without having it take over every inch of wall space in your home!
Here are five great products that can help you do just that:
1. I love Dynamic Frames!!!!! They are by far my favorite way to store kids artwork! Check them out by clicking on this link:
2. Add Ledges to your home-look for a convenient place to hang your ledges. A kitchen, play room or family room wall might work well, or perhaps a wall that encloses then you can set pictures in cheap frames and change often without holes in the wall.
Here is a great shelf ledge by bed bath and beyond
3. Clips are a great way to display kids artwork without many wall holes. This is a great string of clips from Land of Nod
You can also make your own clips by gluing clothes pins onto a board and painting.
4. This product is great to display many pictures at once
5. Another ideas is to create a gallery in your home with coordinating frames to display artwork and then change it as often as you want.