Old paint cans can be used in many creative ways around your house, just make sure that you wash out the cans before using.
Check out these five ideas:
1. Use them to store small items in the shop like paintbrushes, screwdrivers, ratchets, and more that you can set on top of the work bench to keep things in easy reach.
2. You can mount them to the wall and use them as small round cubbies that you can cover in matching paper or paint. These are great to store small items in bedrooms, kids rooms, and toy rooms.
3. You can decorate them to match a bathroom and store hairbrushes, curling iron, etc in.
4. You can use them as cute and creative gift baskets: Movie night in a Can, Spa Day in a Can, etc... (You can decorate the outside and fill them with small gifts.)
5. They make great storage for art rooms. You can keep rulers, paint brushes, colored pencils, and scissors in them.