Thursday, March 5, 2009

Take Advantage of Warmer Weather...

I don't know about you but where we live the weather is supposed to tease us with our first true taste of spring this weekend. Our temperatures are predicted to soar into the middle sixties and even make a valiant attempt at the 70's mark by Sunday.

I love spring! I have never been a very big fan of the cold months of winter and always secretly count down the dark days until they give way to weekends like this one.

As soon as I heard the forecasters expectations for our weekend weather, I began making plans for my family and I to spend as much time as possible outdoors soaking it all in. I have planned a picnic, a trip to the park, some kite flying, and even a possible nature hike as our big spring kickoff.

However, I have also set aside some time for a few outdoor organizational projects that I have been wanting to do, but couldn't bring myself to because of the cold winds. I am going to do some work in our garage first and foremost. The kids love to help sweeping out the garage and finding all of their outdoor toys that had been packed away in the fall.

The other thing that I am planning to spend a little bit of time on is reorganizing our vehicles. During the winter... I am in and out of the car as quick as I can. Resulting in the interior of our van to be more than unorganized by the end of winter.

I challenge each of you, to tackle one outdoor project this weekend when you are outside enjoying the nice temperatures. It doesn't have to take the whole weekend, but if you set aside a few hours out of your day... you'll have a great kickoff to your spring cleaning!

As always if you ever need help with any of your organizational projects check out our website at http://www.simpleorganizedsanity.com/

Have a blessed day.

No comments: