Thursday, April 1, 2010

Are you ready for Spring Cleaning?



You have no idea how happy I am to see the month of April!!! 
I am so excited to see butterflies, birds, and blooms returning to my yard in place of the bleak, brown that has dominated all winter.

April is also when I begin to do my Spring Checklist for my home.  Did you know that there are tasks that you should do each year to ensure that your home remains in good shape?  We have created an easy to refrence sheet that lists all of these tasks by season and I encourage you to download it today from our website.  During the month of April this sheet will be only 50 cents... so fly on over today by clicking on this link

Regular maintenance on your home will keep your house in the best shape and help save you time and money down the road.

No comments: